There is no better place to celebrate the holidays than The Westin Bellevue. We are ideally situated in the heart of downtown Bellevue, featuring the city’s premier restaurants, entertainment, and shopping at the Bellevue Collection with Bellevue's famous Snowflake Lane at our doorstep. After your holiday shopping, enjoy a parade of live toy-soldier drummers, music, animated snow characters, glittering lights and “snow” falling. As a holiday gift to you, we invite you to enjoy a holiday shopping getaway featuring one $100 Bellevue Collection gift certificate per night you stay for use at Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square, and Bellevue Place featuring great stores like Nordstrom, Apple, Macy's and more! Your Holiday Shopping Package includes:
- Complimentary self-parking ($25 value)
- One $100 gift certificate to the Bellevue Collection per night you stay for use at Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square, and Bellevue Place
- Available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night stays
Shopping at the Bellevue Collection
Treat yourself and your family to Bellevue's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. Enjoy a gift certificate each night you stay that can be used toward purchases at the Bellevue Collection - located steps from the hotel. Your shopping experience includes:
- One Bellevue Collection gift certificate per night you stay for use at Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square, and Bellevue Place featuring great restaurants and stores like Nordstrom, Apple, Macy's, Zara, Uniqlo and more!
- Complimentary self-parking for Friday and Saturday night (self-parking for additional nights will be charged $25 per night)
Book here for our Bellevue Collection Package with a $50 gift certificate per night
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Explore all the holiday events in Bellevue! The Bellevue Magic Season features seven weeks of holiday events and festivities, music and culture, and unique shopping and dining experiences for the entire family to enjoy - all within close proximity of the Westin Bellevue! Event details, hours, and directions are available at magicseason.com.
Magic Season Ice Arena presented by Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card | November 25, 2016 – January 8, 2017
Enjoy the region's largest open-air holiday ice skating experience!
- Bellevue Downtown Park – NE 1st Street and 102nd Avenue NE
- $12 admission (Includes skate rental)
- Advance Discount Admission Pass - Purchase a pass of 10 skate admissions (includes skate rentals) for $75
- Open Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Special events including free lessons, discount days, Stroller Skating and family skate days
- Booking availability for private holiday and birthday parties
Snowflake Lane & Celebration Lane | November 25 - December 31, 2016
Produced and Presented by The Bellevue Collection
Experience the tradition of 11th annual Snowflake Lane along the sidewalks of Bellevue Way and NE 8th Street at The Bellevue Collection. Snow falls nightly as live toy soldiers and winter characters, music and a dazzling light show brighten the streets. Snowflake Lane and Celebration Lane are produced as a gift to the community from Kemper Freeman and The Bellevue Collection. For more information call (425) 454–8096 or visit bellevuecollection.com.
- Snowflake Lane: November 28 – December 24
- On the sidewalks of Bellevue Way and NE 8th Street
- Shows nightly at 7 p.m.
Garden d’Lights | November 26 - December 31, 2016
Supported by 98.1 Classical KING FM
The Garden d’Lights festival, brought to you by Bellevue Botanical Garden Society, features over half a million lights which transform the Bellevue Botanical Garden into a blossoming winter wonderland. For more information call (425) 452-6844 or visit gardendlights.org.
- Bellevue Botanical Garden – 12001 Main Street
- Open nightly, 4:30-9:00 p.m. (Last entry at 9:30 p.m.)
- Advance tickets available online at gardendlights.org
- $5 admission; children 10 and under free
- Free parking at Wilburton Hill Park
The Theatre at Meydenbauer Center | December 10 - 22, 2016
Presented by 98.1 Classical KING FM
The Theatre at Meydenbauer Center hosts a magical series of musical and dramatic productions including Handel's Messiah, The Nutcracker, The Elves and the Shoemaker and more by regional and local performance groups. For more information and a complete schedule of performances call (425) 450-3810 or visit theatreatmeydenbauer.com.
- Theatre at Meydenbauer Center – NE 6th Street and 112th Avenue NE
- Tickets for most shows available through Brown Paper Tickets: (800) 838-3006 or brownpapertickets.com